What you need
- 2 lbs of Copra coconut meat
- 4 limes (about 2-3 for 1/4 cup juice + to taste)
- 3 plum tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 1 scotch bonnet finely chopped (remove seeds)
- ½ cup fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup onion finely chopped
step by step
- Start this plant-based recipe, by combining all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Gently toss to ensure all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Cover and let the ceviche marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (we recommend an hour).
- Add additional salt and lime to taste.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Contact us for wholesale opportunities.