What you need
- 1 ripe yellow peach
- 1 lime
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups Copra Coconut Water
- 1 cup sparkling water
step by step
- Slice the peach into pieces, removing the pit and its skin.
- Cut the lime into 8 wedges.
- In each glass, muddle half of the peach pieces with 5 mint leaves and 2 lime wedges. Muddle as much as you can to impact flavor!
- Add ice to each glass and top with 3/4 cup of coconut water and 1/2 cup sparkling water.
- Stir and garnish with additional lime, peach and mint.
*Adapted from UpRoot Kitchen
Contact us for wholesale opportunities.